Where Secrets Are Kept Safe & True Feelings Reveal

Friday, June 23, 2006

Some people talk so bluntly that they dun bother whether they have hurt the other party in one way or another. Why can't they put themselves in other shoes before they even open their damn bloody mouth. I really hate people who just shoot from their mouth. Can't they think before they speak and show some consideration?

Been really pissed with her for some time and these few days I thout tinks got a little better but I guess I was totally wrong. Sometimes I do wonder if I do treat people this way too. If I really do then I am extremely sorry.

I really hope I can change. To be a better person. I really want to try very hard to kick away all my bad habits but its always easier said than done. I wish I can really curb my temper, try to be a little nicer to everyone and not flare up so easily. I wish I can be a near to perfection kinda person but ..yeah..I know..fat hope. Sometimes I can't even tolerate myself. I wonder how the other does.

I'm home on a wet Friday morning. The rain damped my mood and thus I decided to skip school today. Feel a little guilty coz Teck Meng is sucha nice facilitator which has given me a few As. Anyway, i really in a dilemma whether to keep this blog a private one or one which only a few people has access to it. Worst still whether to even let people know the existance of this blog.

Sometimes, I feel that a blog is such a superficial tink. A blog is more or less like a diary right?A diary is suppose to be a place where you can write all your feelings and thoughts but somehow I feel that the other blog of mine is not really a place where I can pour out all my true feelings. Somehow I gotta hide my true feelings to avoid offending anyone. How fake right? Like what's the point?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home